Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lion Life

I'm really making an effort to keep up with this regularly, but sometimes it's just a bit of a hassle to get out the camera and the beauty products and swatch and get good pictures and edit the pictures and upload the pictures and write about them...phew. Especially at 11pm. So, I figured I'd just do a little bit of a life update/things about me.

So far in October not too much has been happening. I attend school in Chicago and live in the suburbs, so four days a week I take a nice hour long train ride to and from the city. Besides school, I've been working a bit on the weekends, though I'm not getting very many hours. I'm currently working at my local Urban Outfitters, but long nights of clothes folding just isn't my thing anymore. That being said, I went to a hiring party at LUSH cosmetics. A job at LUSH, now that's what I'm talkin' about, amiright? It was actually really fun and they gave all the girls a few samples to bring home which I thought was really awesome. I'll probably do a blog post on those when I get around to it. If any one who happens to read this has any questions about that, then please please ask in the comments!

My life has been a bit slow and fun-lacking lately, but with Halloween coming up exciting things will be happening. I have a Halloween party that I'll be attending on the 20th with some friends I haven't seen in almost a year, my boyfriend's birthday on the 25th, a concert that I'll be going to with him and our friends on the 26th, and another Halloween party at the college our friends attend on the 27th. Needless to say, I'll be broke by the end of October.

Any questions? Any blogs you think I should check out? Let me know!

xxoo
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment