Thursday, June 14, 2012

My First Ever Birchbox!

Hey guys!
Okay so today I got some lunch at Red Lobster with some of my family members and when I got home my first ever Birchbox was waiting for me. I was having a really rough day so I was happy to see this.

Birchbox is a monthly subscription service and for ten dollars a month you receive 4-6 beauty samples! You can check it out here.

So I'll show you guys what came in my box for the month of June.



1. beautyblender blendercleanser- I do not have a beautyblender, but this product can be used to clean any makeup brushes or sponges. I have not tried this yet.
2. Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive- These are little self tanning towelettes. I've never used a self tanning product before, but i will definitely be trying these out.
3. Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect- A leave in hair product that detangles and defrizzes. I have naturally curly hair so I'm excited for this one although it doesn't have the best smell.
4. theBalm Staniac- The color is called Beauty Queen and it's a lip and cheek stain. I used this today as soon as I got it on both my lips and cheeks. It didn't seem to last very long on my lips, but i applied it to my cheeks around 3pm today and it's now 11pm and it's still there. Definitely loving this product as a cheek stain.
EXTRAS:
5. tili Bag- I now realize that I didn't really make this visible in the pictures, but it's the little pink bag peeking out from under the other products. It's cute, but essentially just a printed zip-lock bag.
6. John Varvatos- A men's cologne. It was nice having an extra in their that I could pass on to my boyfriend.

So that's my June Birchbox! In July Birchbox is teaming up with Glamour so I'm super excited to see what samples they'll have next month.

xxoo
-Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment